Are you an intermediate/experienced CrossFitter that is interested in competing?
COMPLETE WEST COMPETE is an additional programming option designed to scratch an athlete’s competitive itch. Interested athletes must be:
- COMMITTED to excellence in movement quality and conduct in the gym.
- CONNECTED to the CrossFit Complete West community. The competitor track is designed to augment, not replace, the existing CW community. Cliques WILL not be tolerated.
- COACHABLE athletes accept feedback from coaches and other athletes with an open mind, check their ego at the door, and are committed to honest self-reflection.
- Weekly competitors programming for CrossFit Complete West members (must be enrolled in the “Unlimited” option)
- Access to the COMPLETE WEST COMPETE private Facebook group
- This will be a standalone program. Participation in CrossFit Complete West standard group classes will take place on Thursday & Saturday.
- Access to competitor program will be an additional $30 per month.
- One coach led competitors class per week (prior to community WOD on Saturday)
- Designed to be completed in 90min per day
Who is COMPLETE WEST COMPETE for?
- Any athlete who wants to level up their CrossFit game and take their training to a higher level.
- Athletes who want to compete in the sport of CrossFit
- Athletes who have competed in multiple Open seasons and have qualified for quarterfinals, or have competed or want to compete in local competitions on a team or as an individual.
Coach Nick Altgilbers will have a meeting at the gym this Saturday, 10/8 for those interested in hearing more about Complete West COMPETE!
The meeting will happen immediately following the 9:30 am class. Nick will discuss all the details and answer any questions for the program. If you are interested in coming let us know through our event page below!